HAAV Watches are made using high-quality materials and a thorough quality-control process. This makes it possible for us to offer you a 24 month
1). Under this limited warranty, your watch's parts and workmanship
If your watch's model or any
2). To obtain repair or replacement of your watch under this warranty, please contact an authorized HAAV retailer or HAAV Watches directly who will provide additional instructions. If the watch was purchased in the HAAV online store or if you wish to obtain contact information of authorized HAAV retailers and/or service providers please contact our customer service by using the contact form here.
3). In order to invoke a warranty claim you must be able to provide a certificate of purchase that states the date, the retailer, the model/item and the name of the buyer.
4). If you mail your watch for repair and/or replacement you must ensure it is packaged carefully to avoid any further damage during shipping, do not include any special watchband or any item of personal value in the shipment as we cannot guarantee its return.
5). Although you will not be charged for repair or replacement under this warranty you be required to cover the cost of packaging an mailing your watch to an authorized HAAV retailer or Authorized HAAV service provider, as well as cost of return shipping and handling fees.
If it's determined that the warranty is void or does not apply, you may be charged for all parts or all of any repair or replacement.
If the battery in your watch is depleted at the time of repair or replacement you may be charged for a replacement battery.
6). This limited warranty does not cover the following:
- Cracks and scratches in the glass, case, crown and/or caseback
- Scratches, dents or other cosmetic defects such as changes in color, normal wear and tear and or the strap.
- Battery, strap, clasp, glass/crystal or crown
- Watches where the serialnumber is missing, erased, changed, manipulated or in any other way not original.
- Defects caused by an unauthorized repair
- Defects or loss caused by fire, water, theft and/or natural disasters
- Damage of any kind if there is evidence that the damage was caused by an accident, improper use or misshandling of any part of the watch including lack of care or improper maintenance, tampering, wear and tear or any factor other than a defect in the watches part or workmanship.